Infolinks

Shortest

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Download Battlefield 3 Repack | Highly Compressed | 950 MB |

Battlefield 3 Repack | Highly Compressed | Download


In Battlefield 3, players stepped into the role of the elite U.S. Marines. As the first boots on the ground, players experienced heart-pounding missions across diverse locations including France, Middle-East, and New York. As a U.S. Marine in the field, periods of tension and anticipation were punctuated by moments of complete chaos. 

As bullets whizzed by, as walls crumbled, as explosions forced players to the ground, the battlefield felt more alive and interactive than ever before.

SCREENSHOTS




System Requirements


This game system requirements are described in the content below. With these specifications, the game will run smoothly and graphics would be crystal clear. A machine (CPU) better than these specifications is most beneficiary.

MINIMUM:

CPU: 2 GHz DUAL CORE (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
CPU Speed: Info
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) 32-bit
Video Card: (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series, with ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher performance)(NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB
RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series, with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 20 GB

RECOMMENDED:

CPU: QUAD-CORE
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
Video Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 6950)
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 20 GB



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS BATTLEFIELD 3 HIGHLY COMPRESSED VERSION BUT IT'S NOT WORKING FOR ME. PLUS IT'S NOT THE FULL VERSION. HOWEVER, I GOT WORKING AND ACTIVATED VERSION OF IT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE. HERE IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT. IT WORKS ON WINDOWS & MAC. >>>>> BATTLEFIELD 3 HIGHLY COMPRESSED FULL (WINDOWS & MAC) - ACTIVATED. PS IT'S NOT MINE AND I AM JUST SHARING IT HERE....

      Delete
    2. Thanks Adam. It worked for me.

      Delete
    3. Thank you @Adam N. I was searching for any working version of it.

      Delete
    4. You just saved me a lot of time. Thanks buddy.

      Delete
    5. @Tommy Gamer yes it is. I just installed it on my mac and it worked perfectly.

      Delete
    6. Please I was unable to open the link
      Help

      Delete
  2. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. buy dvd the tunnel season 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Highly Compressed game that you have provided is not working yet. But I have found a working Battlefield 4 Highly Compressed. I’ve personally installed that game. It worked fine for me. And I am still playing that. If you want to Download this, then follow the given link: Battlefield 4 Highly Compressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro you helped me to find right game

      Thank's

      Delete